We built our shop at 1530 Neubrecht rd in the summer of 1975 and opened for business in the spring of 1976.
Our primary business was building customized cadillacs for clients such as Dolly Parton, Red Adaire, Evil kenevil and many other famous people.
In the years of 1977-1978 we built seventy five one of a kind Cadillac Eldorado convertibles. These Eldorado's all carried a full GM factory warranty and where shipped all around the world.
With the downsizing of the eldorado in 1979 we again shifted gears and came up with a convertible concept that was based on a ford retractable there was only one ever built then was droped after the cost to build each unit could not be reduced to make the concept marketable to consumers.
There were two twin cadiminos made from the redesigned 1979 eldorado's both were black with red interior's
The 1980's saw a dramatic decline in specialty conversions and we again shifted gears to take on building one of a kind limousine's which included a mazda 626 for the flat rock Michigan mazda plant.
We were pleased and honored to build a twin pair of Pontiac parisienne limousine's for two executives from the pontiac division at general motors
We built the cadillac limousine that take's people on the tour of country western singer Dottie West's home and burial site
Over the years we have changed and revamped the shop into a full automotive , body and paint facility.
We also do a complete line of metal fabrication and welding along with plasma cutting.